Our NEWEST Hi-Viz Signage Option - Trail Signs!
→ High Visibility: Daytime Bright and Night Time Reflective Options!
→ Versatile: Arrow can be Pointed Left, Right or Straight Ahead.
→ Reusable, Economical, Lightweight, Sturdy and Weather Resistant!
→ Compact, Fast and Easy to Put Up, Transport and Store.
→ Great for Events! Gravel, Trail, Moonlight, Seasonal Runs and More!
Order Your Attachment Methods: RouteCords or Reusable ZipTies HERE!
** NEW Method: Stakes Not Required! **
Quickly and Easily attach to Trees, Poles, or Existing Hardware - With Permission Of Course! ;)
Or Can Be Used With Your Stakes, Cones, Barricades etc.
Use Trail Signs:
- For gravel rides, nighttime events, trail runs, equestrian / ride and tie, off-road events, snowmobile, backcountry camping, group hikes, and any other unpaved event routes (grass, sand, snow, etc!)
- For giving clear directions during COVID.
- In wet conditions - the Coroplast® plastic signs and fluorescent arrows are weather resistant!
- To mark each turn and confirm participants are on the correct route!
- To make your route super Hi-Vis* with these highly reflective arrows!
*Especially when participants have personal lights
How to use:
- Pick the direction you want the reflective arrow to point (Left, Right or Straight Ahead)
- As with normal RouteArrows, pre-turn arrows should be placed at 45 degrees (Not 90 degrees! - Read Why Here)
- Attach the sign onto the hardware of choice:
- Existing posts, poles, fences, trees, etc. (all with permission)
- Or your own stakes (wood, metal, etc)
- They can also be attached to your traffic cones or delineators
- Choose the best method(s) to attach your signs to the hardware on your event:
- RouteCords or Reusable Zip-Ties
- Tape (duct, painters, etc)
- Screws (to wooden hardware)
- Add duct tape to secure the zip-tie to the traffic cone if needed.
- Nylon cord or Tie Wire (for bigger items like phone poles or trees)
- DO NOT cover or obscure ANY existing signage!
Parts and Features of Trail Signs:
- 6mm Black Coroplast® (Corrugated Polypropylene Plastic Sheet)
- 8 inch “Squares” with 4 faceted corners
- 1 scaled specialty RouteArrow (2 x 8 inches) made with Reflective tape or Duct tape adhered to one side, the other side is blank
- Hole pattern allows each sign to be used on any turn orientation, L. R or Straight!
- Weight of each sign is only 2 ounces (56 grams)
- Shipping: For orders of 10 or more 5-packs (50 or more signs) call for exact shipping pricing.
- Inquire about bulk discounts!
- Please check with your local jurisdictions about signage placement policies