Our Upgraded "Blank" Signage Option!
*Now Available in Heavy Duty 6mm WHITE Coroplast!*
→ Reusable, Economical, Lightweight, Sturdy and Weather Resistant!
→ High Visibility: Bright RouteArrow Colors Stand out on a White Background!
→ Versatile: RouteArrows can be Pointed Left, Right or Straight Ahead.
→ Compact, Fast and Easy to Put Up, Transport and Store.
→ Great for Multiple Events: Gravel, Trail, Snow, Seasonal Runs and More!
Order Your Attachment Methods: RouteCords or Reusable ZipTies HERE!
** NEW Method: Stakes Not Required! **
Quickly and Easily attach to Trees, Poles, or Existing Hardware - With Permission Of Course! ;)
Or Can Be Used With Your Stakes, Cones, Barricades etc.
Use Blank Signs:
- With your own RouteArrow Colors (Sold Separately).
- To highlight and give clear directions where routes split and reconnect!
- For gravel rides, XC trail runs, equestrian, off-road events, snowmobile, group hikes, and any other unpaved event routes (including grass, sand, snow, etc!)
- For giving clear directions during COVID.
- In wet conditions - the Coroplast® plastic signs and RouteArrows are weather resistant.
- To clearly mark turns and confirm participants are on the correct route!
How to use:
- Pick the direction you want the RouteArrow to point (Left, Right or Straight Ahead)
- As with normal RouteArrow placement, pre-turn arrows should be placed at 45 degrees (Not 90 degrees! - Read Why Here)
- Attach the Blank Sign sign onto the hardware of choice:
- Existing posts, poles, fences, trees, etc. (all with permission)
- Or your own stakes (wood, metal, etc) - White stakes shown are: EverBilt Step-in poly fence posts, available at various online venders & hardware stores
- They can also be attached to your traffic cones or delineators
- Choose the best method(s) to attach your signs to the hardware on your event:
RouteCords or Zip-Ties
- Tape (duct, painters, etc)
- Screws (to wooden hardware)
- Add duct tape to secure the zip-tie to the traffic cone if needed.
- Nylon cord or Tie Wire (for bigger items like utility poles or trees)
- DO NOT cover or obscure ANY existing signage!
Parts and Features of Our Upgraded Blank Signs:
- 6mm White Coroplast® (Corrugated Polypropylene Plastic Sheet)
- 12 inch “Squares” with 4 faceted corners
- Hole pattern allows each sign to be used on any turn orientation, L. R or Straight!
- Weight of each sign is only 2.6 ounces (72 grams)
Get Your Attachment Methods: RouteCords or Reusable ZipTies HERE!
- Shipping: For orders of 5 or more 5-packs (25 or more signs) call for exact shipping pricing. Inquire about bulk discounts.
- Please check with your local jurisdictions about signage placement policies