Thank Your Route Marking Team with a Special Edition RouteCan!
→ Thanking your indispensable route marking team is a wonderful gesture, so we wanted to provide this unique token of appreciation to help you do just that!
→ Our “Special Edition” RouteCans are functionally identical to our very popular originals, but this edition has been upgraded with beautiful hardwood handles and brass fasteners, giving them a classically beautiful flavor.
→ These RouteCans have a truly unique appeal, made with various combinations of walnut, cherry and oak hardwood handles, all with an elegant hand-rubbed Tung Oil finish.
→ Like the original RouteCan, these Special Editions also come with a whisk broom and a divider table (not shown). The slightly higher price just covers the additional cost of the beautiful hardwood and brass components.
→ This is a very limited edition, so when they’re gone, that’s it! If you would like to give a unique and beautiful gift to your amazing route marking team, this would be a wonderful way to do so! (Or maybe that means getting one for yourself!)
How to use: With either 1 roll or 2 rolls
- Remove the white “Please remove...” stickers (if rolls are new!)
- Put the first RouteArrows roll into the RouteCan, “right-side up” with “RouteArrows” text along the bottom.
- Feed about 4+ in. of the first RouteArrow roll out through the vertical feed slot.
- Place foam core into the roll’s center, then place/push the birch wood square on top to create the divider table.
- Put the second roll of RouteArrows into the RouteCan on top of the divider table.
Feed about 4 in. of the second RouteArrow roll out through the slot.
- As either roll is pulled/dispensed, the other roll will not be affected or moved.
- Set the RouteCan on the ground to dispense RouteArrows, or work in pairs.
- Start dispensing from either or both rolls of RouteArrows as needed.
- When tearing off the backing paper, leave enough to continue dispensing.
→ Are an economical, eco-friendly, lightweight, sturdy, easy-to-use RouteArrows dispenser.
→ They're made from an unused (100% recycled Polypropylene) paint can - thus the name!
→ Provide a fast and easy way to dispense and use RouteArrows at your event.
→ The original RouteArrows dispenser (“RouteCase”) was great, but this new version is even better*!