→ RouteCans are an economical, eco-friendly, lightweight, sturdy, easy-to-use RouteArrows dispenser.
→ They're made from an unused (100% recycled Polypropylene) paint can - thus the name!
→ RouteCans provide a fast and easy way to dispense and use RouteArrows at your event.
→ The original RouteArrows dispenser (“RouteCase”) was great, but this new version is even better!
RouteCan Improvement Details:
- Less than half the price (Price 43.4% to be exact!)
- Less than one third the weight (Only 1lb!)
- Quicker and easier to load
- Comfortable, easier to carry handle
- Holds and dispenses one or two rolls easily
- Handmade with eco-friendly 100% recycled & recyclable materials
- Reflective RouteArrow logo and hi-viz tape for added safety
- Sturdy, well constructed design for many years of use
- Makes route marking with RouteArrows fast and easy!
***If you buy a RouteCan: we’ll send you a snazzy pair of RouteArrows logo socks! (If possible, as we have very limited quantities.) Please send us your desired size(s) with this contact form and if we have a pair that will work for you (or someone you sort of like), we’ll send them with your RouteCan order!***
How to use: With either 1 roll or 2 rolls
- Remove the white “Please remove...” stickers (if rolls are new!)
- Put the first RouteArrows roll into the RouteCan, “right-side up” with “RouteArrows” text along the bottom.
- Feed about 4+ in. of the first RouteArrow roll out through the vertical feed slot.
- Place black "table" into the roll’s center to create the divider table.
- Put the second roll of RouteArrows into the RouteCan on top of the divider table.
Feed about 4 in. of the second RouteArrow roll out through the slot.
- As either roll is pulled/dispensed, the other roll will not be affected or moved.
- Set the RouteCan on the ground to dispense RouteArrows, or work in pairs.
- Start dispensing from either or both rolls of RouteArrows as needed.
- When tearing off the backing paper, leave enough to continue dispensing.
Parts and Features of the RouteCan:
- RouteCan Body
- Feed Slot
- Divider Table
- Reflective Logo & Stripe
- Whisk Broom (made with corn fiber)
- RouteArrows Ball Point Pen
- The “RouteCan” body is made with a new 1 gallon paint container, which is 100% Recycled Polypropylene, made here in the USA!
- The handle is all wood, made with 5 ply Birch Plywood and 1.25 inch dowel.
- Handle fasteners are aluminum pop rivets, handle screws are stainless steel.
- The wooden parts are finished with hand-applied, unprocessed 100% Natural Tung Oil.
- The divider table is made from ABS plastic, which separate the upper and lower rolls, so that one doesn’t rotate the other!
- High Visibility Stripe and Arrow Logo adds visual acuity while route marking.
- There is a large reflective “RouteArrows” logo on one side and a 2” wide “Hi-Viz” reflective tape on the other side for both daylight and low-light situations.