Our NEW Hi-Viz Signage Option!
→ High Visibility: Daytime Fluorescent and Night Time Reflective!
→ Versatile: Arrow can be Pointed Left, Right or Straight Ahead.
→ Reusable, Economical, Lightweight, Sturdy and Weather Resistant!
→ Compact, Fast and Easy to Put Up, Transport and Store.
→ Great for Events! Gravel, Trail, Moonlight, Seasonal Runs and More!
Order Your Attachment Methods: RouteCords or Reusable ZipTies HERE!
** NEW Method: Stakes Not Required! **
Quickly and Easily attach to Trees, Poles, or Existing Hardware - With Permission Of Course! ;)
Or Can Be Used With Your Stakes, Cones, Barricades etc.
**Our Lager RouteFlectiv Signs Pair Perfectly with our Lager Color RouteArrows!
**Hey Reindeer Runs, Elf Events, Santa 5K's, and drive-through Holiday Light Displays: lead the way this winter with our Newest striped color - Candy Cane!
Use RouteFlectiv Signs:
- For gravel rides, nighttime events, trail runs, equestrian / ride and tie, off-road events, snowmobile, backcountry camping, group hikes, and any other unpaved event routes (grass, sand, snow, etc!)
- For giving clear directions during COVID.
- In wet conditions - the Coroplast® plastic signs and fluorescent arrows are weather resistant!
- To mark each turn and confirm participants are on the correct route!
- To make your route super Hi-Vis* with these highly reflective arrows!
*Especially when participants have personal lights
How to use:
- Pick the direction you want the reflective arrow to point (Left, Right or Straight Ahead)
- As with normal RouteArrows, pre-turn arrows should be placed at 45 degrees (Not 90 degrees! - Read Why Here)
- Attach the RouteFlectiv sign onto the hardware of choice:
- Existing posts, poles, fences, trees, etc. (all with permission)
- Or your own stakes (wood, metal, etc) - White stakes shown are: EverBilt Step-in poly fence posts, available at various online venders & hardware stores
- They can also be attached to your traffic cones or delineators
- Choose the best method(s) to attach your signs to the hardware on your event:
- RouteCords or Reusable Zip-Ties
- Tape (duct, painters, etc)
- Screws (to wooden hardware)
- Add duct tape to secure the zip-tie to the traffic cone if needed.
- Nylon cord or Tie Wire (for bigger items like phone poles or trees)
- DO NOT cover or obscure ANY existing signage!
***Bonus! RouteArrows can be placed on the blank (back) side if needed!
Parts and Features of RouteFlectiv Signs:
- 4mm Black Coroplast® (Corrugated Polypropylene Plastic Sheet)
- 12 inch “Squares” with 4 faceted corners
- 1 full sized specialty RouteArrow (3 x 12 inches) made with Fluorescent Reflective Conspicuity tape adhered to one side, the other side is blank (black)
- Hole pattern allows each sign to be used on any turn orientation, L. R or Straight!
- Weight of each sign is only 2.6 ounces (72 grams)
- Shipping: For orders of 5 or more 5-packs (25 or more signs) call for exact shipping pricing. Inquire about bulk discounts.
- Please check with your local jurisdictions about signage placement policies